Triangle Brass Bands – Front of House Manager
The Front of House Manager is responsible for overseeing general operations of Triangle Brass Band concerts before, during, and after events. Leading a staff of volunteer ushers, the Front of House Manager coordinates ticketing and seating efforts, manages all external doors, oversees general patron satisfaction, and ensures that events remain on schedule.
Compensation is per-service at the rate of $80.00 and the next upcoming event is a two-service day (at the same venue) – Saturday April 2 at 3:00 pm and 7:00pm (event times).
- Lead volunteer ushers in providing excellent customer service to all audiences
- Train and oversee the activities of volunteer ushers, including scanning or collecting tickets, greeting audiences, resolving seating issues, and distributing programs and surveys.
- Ensure that proper signage is in place prior to the arrival of audience members.
- Manage the point of sale system and ensure that all cash and credit card sales are recorded accurately
- Collect donations and names and addresses for the mailing list
- Coordinate with the Artistic Director to manage the seating process, including orchestrating the timing of seating, opening and closing of the house doors, and the beginning and end of intermission.
- Ensure that monies received during the concert from sales or donations are delivered to the TBB Treasurer or his/her delegate.
- Ensure that all event materials are collected at the end of a concert and that the Front of House area is clean and organized prior to departing.
- Work with the Triangle Brass Band Operations Manager to address other issues that arise during an event that are outside of this scope of responsibility.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and include your preferred contact information and relevant experience.